SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON’4’s Darya Folsom about stocks, Home Depot, and Apple.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What stocks should I avoid if there is a recession?”
Markets fall for first time in four days: Stocks slipped Tuesday, with the Dow trading 63 points lower, or 0.2%.
Home Depot reports solid profits from spring season: Shares rose during regular trading.
Apple spending $6 billion in new shows: Apple is looking to turn its new Apple TV+ service before Disney+ launches on Nov. 12.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick