SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON’4’s Darya Folsom about stocks, Home Depot, and Apple.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What stocks should I avoid if there is a recession?”
Markets fall for first time in four days: Stocks slipped Tuesday, with the Dow trading 63 points lower, or 0.2%.
Home Depot reports solid profits from spring season: Shares rose during regular trading.
Apple spending $6 billion in new shows: Apple is looking to turn its new Apple TV+ service before Disney+ launches on Nov. 12.
Latest News Headlines:
- Senate passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Do Facebook and Twitter silence conservatives?
- Firefighter recovering from COVID-19 after spending 40 days in ICU
- Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session
- Steak ‘n Shake replaces table service with self-serve kiosks