SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, saving money, and Apple.
Markets jump to record high: U.S. stocks hit record highs amid an easing of concerns about tension in the Middle East.
Cut down drinking to save money: Research from the University of Sussex showed that even when cutting booze for just a month, 9 in 10 people saved money.
Apple stocks hit new record: Apple shares closed at a record high after the company revealed App Store customers spent more than $1.4 billion between Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
- Donations pour in for Colin Kaepernick’s Know Your Rights camp
- How to reduce coronavirus risks as businesses begin to reopen
- Prosecutors: 2 Buffalo police officers charged with assault
- Body camera footage shows Alameda PD handcuff black man after dancing in street
- More businesses allowed to reopen in Sonoma County