SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, Bank of America, and Call of Duty.
S&P 500 hits record after Trump tweets: Stocks jumped to all-time highs on Thursday after President Trump tweeted the U.S. and China were getting closer to a trade deal.
Bank of America to pay app users: Bank of America says it will deposit $15 into the accounts of customers if they try mobile check deposit, transfer money and use mobile bill pay by Jan. 17.
“Call of Duty” racks up revenue: The latest game has racked up nearly $100 million in global player spending.
Latest News Headlines:
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer