SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, Bank of America, and Call of Duty.
S&P 500 hits record after Trump tweets: Stocks jumped to all-time highs on Thursday after President Trump tweeted the U.S. and China were getting closer to a trade deal.
Bank of America to pay app users: Bank of America says it will deposit $15 into the accounts of customers if they try mobile check deposit, transfer money and use mobile bill pay by Jan. 17.
“Call of Duty” racks up revenue: The latest game has racked up nearly $100 million in global player spending.
Latest News Headlines:
- Walnut Creek: Police seek suspect in sexual battery incidents on the Iron Horse Trail
- ‘Social bubbles’ allowed under new shelter in place restrictions in Alameda County
- Donations pour in for Colin Kaepernick’s Know Your Rights camp
- How to reduce coronavirus risks as businesses begin to reopen
- Prosecutors: 2 Buffalo police officers charged with assault