SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, Black Friday, and Toys ‘R Us.
Stocks hit record highs: The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite rose today, with Apple and Facebook contributing to the gains, CNBC reports.
Black Friday sales: It’s the busiest season for retailers as shoppers head to stores to take part in Black Friday deals.
Toys ‘R Us comeback: Two smaller-scaled stores are opening this weekend in New Jersey and in Texas.
Latest News Headlines:
- Coronavirus patient being treated at San Francisco hospital
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- First coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County released from isolation
- Mountain lion put down after attacking 6-year-old girl on Cupertino trail
- EPA admin addresses plan to protect clean water in US