SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, Black Friday, and Toys ‘R Us.
Stocks hit record highs: The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite rose today, with Apple and Facebook contributing to the gains, CNBC reports.
Black Friday sales: It’s the busiest season for retailers as shoppers head to stores to take part in Black Friday deals.
Toys ‘R Us comeback: Two smaller-scaled stores are opening this weekend in New Jersey and in Texas.
Latest News Headlines:
- Protesters blocking lanes of Golden Gate Bridge during march
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic
- Inmate cuts off part of his finger, mails it to newspaper to protest Indiana jail conditions