SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, Black Friday, and Toys ‘R Us.
Stocks hit record highs: The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite rose today, with Apple and Facebook contributing to the gains, CNBC reports.
Black Friday sales: It’s the busiest season for retailers as shoppers head to stores to take part in Black Friday deals.
Toys ‘R Us comeback: Two smaller-scaled stores are opening this weekend in New Jersey and in Texas.
Latest News Headlines:
- Pearl Harbor shooting unfolded in 23 seconds in packed area
- Officials list pot vape brands reported in US outbreak
- Powerful storm to soak Bay Area this weekend
- Pleasanton police increasing patrols during holiday season to deter crimes
- Flooding concerns ahead of storm in areas burned during Sonoma County’s Kincade Fire