SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Dow, Facebook, and Coca-Cola.
Dow surges as tariffs roll back: Comments from Chinese officials suggest the U.S. and China could roll back tariffs on billions worth of goods.
California investigates Facebook: California Attorney General Xavier Becerra says the probe began as a response to the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
Coca-Cola launches new drinks: The holiday flavors are Coca-Cola Cinnamon and Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry.
Latest News Headlines:
- Fans ready for Packers-49ers NFC Championship game
- San Francisco residents concerned after needles found near navigation center
- 1 pedestrian killed following 4-car collision on I-280 in San Francisco
- George Kittle: From fifth-round pick to Pro Bowler
- ICE ups ante in standoff with NYC: ‘This is not a request’