SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Dow, Facebook, and Coca-Cola.
Dow surges as tariffs roll back: Comments from Chinese officials suggest the U.S. and China could roll back tariffs on billions worth of goods.
California investigates Facebook: California Attorney General Xavier Becerra says the probe began as a response to the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
Coca-Cola launches new drinks: The holiday flavors are Coca-Cola Cinnamon and Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry.
Latest News Headlines:
- San Leandro police arrest robbery suspects accused of targeting elderly victims
- Santa Clarita school shooter dies from self-inflicted wound
- Pennsylvania teacher suspended after allegedly talking about shooting students
- Texas appeals court blocks inmate Rodney Reed’s execution
- Diplomat says he overheard Trump call about ‘investigations’