SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Dow, Facebook, and Coca-Cola.
Dow surges as tariffs roll back: Comments from Chinese officials suggest the U.S. and China could roll back tariffs on billions worth of goods.
California investigates Facebook: California Attorney General Xavier Becerra says the probe began as a response to the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
Coca-Cola launches new drinks: The holiday flavors are Coca-Cola Cinnamon and Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry.
Latest News Headlines:
- Donations pour in for Colin Kaepernick’s Know Your Rights camp
- How to reduce coronavirus risks as businesses begin to reopen
- Prosecutors: 2 Buffalo police officers charged with assault
- Body camera footage shows Alameda PD handcuff black man after dancing in street
- More businesses allowed to reopen in Sonoma County