SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about PG&E, Elizabeth Warren, and Juul.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Is Home Depot a buy after their results?”
PG&E nears wildfires settlement: Bloomberg reports PG&E is nearing a $1.7 billion settlement with California regulators for starting wildfires in 2017.
Elizabeth Warren housing plan: Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren has released a plan laying out policies she says will help lower rents by 10%.
California sues Juul: The state is suing the nation’s biggest e-cigarette maker, alleging that Juul Labs deliberately marketed and sold its flavored nicotine products to teens.
Latest News Headlines:
- Arkansas toddler dies trying to save puppy during house fire
- R. Kelly charged with paying bribe before marrying Aaliyah
- Warming centers, extra shelter beds available in Santa Clara County during weekend storm
- 19-year-old woman arrested in deadly San Jose shooting
- San Francisco business in flood-prone area preparing for weekend storm