SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about PG&E, Elizabeth Warren, and Juul.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Is Home Depot a buy after their results?”
PG&E nears wildfires settlement: Bloomberg reports PG&E is nearing a $1.7 billion settlement with California regulators for starting wildfires in 2017.
Elizabeth Warren housing plan: Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren has released a plan laying out policies she says will help lower rents by 10%.
California sues Juul: The state is suing the nation’s biggest e-cigarette maker, alleging that Juul Labs deliberately marketed and sold its flavored nicotine products to teens.
Latest News Headlines:
- 65 drug arrests made in one week in San Francisco’s Tenderloin District
- Republican strategist Rick Wilson taking aim to save America from Trump
- Paradise residents still trying to recover from devastating Camp Fire
- Takeaways from the Democratic debate
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into the Porterville library fire