SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about car sales, Candy Crush, and “It: Chapter 2.”
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Is there a way to invest in White Claw hard seltzer?”
Car markers struggle worldwide: Total car sales in the U.S. fell 2.4% in the first half of 2019 and are projected to fall below 17 million for the entire year, according to USA Today.
“Candy Crush” stocks a good investment: Activision Blizzard picked up the hit game after it acquired King Digital back in 2016.
“It: Chapter 2” nabs $91 million opening: The sequel to the hit Stephen King adaptation scored the second-highest opening weekend in the genre’s history.
Latest News Headlines:
- Power outage affecting 2,100 customers in Santa Clara due to arcing wires, fire
- Food fixes that slow aging
- Mega Millions: Michigan ticket wins third-largest jackpot in U.S. history
- Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- ‘Is there life after death?’: Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out