SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, China, and Domino’s.
Less optimism around US/China talks: Stocks fell Monday and trade talks between U.S. and China are set to resume in Washington, D.C. on Thursday.
China not broadcasting NBA games: NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said the league is not apologizing for Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey’s since-deleted tweet showing support for anti-government protesters in Hong Kong, according to the AP.
Domino’s warns of slower growth: Domino’s Pizza stock fell Tuesday after the chain’s third-quarter earnings report, according to Barron’s.
Latest News Headlines:
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- Marin County couple agrees to guilty pleas in college scam
- Russian man found guilty of hacking into 3 Bay Area tech companies
- Outdoor dining no longer allowed in Alameda County under new health order
- 3 deputies shot in deadly attack released from hospital