SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks to KRON4’s James Fletcher about Cineworld, Trump’s health and Corona Hard Seltzer.
World markets rise on Trump health & stimulus optimism: Investors are optimistic for further fiscal stimulus.
Cineworld brings down the curtain on movie theaters: Cineworld is closing its theatres in the United States and the United Kingdom until further notice.
Corona Hard Seltzer maker takes aim at White Claw: As demand grows for low carb alcohol options, Corona is going in to compete with White Claw and Truly with its own hard seltzer.
- SF to pause reopening plans amid uptick in COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Targeted San Mateo homicide under investigation
- Suspect in Joker car arrested on gun, drug offenses
- Scott Peterson trial: Attorneys defend ‘rogue juror’ accused of lying
- Hall of Famer Herb Adderley dies at 81