SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about unemployment, college enrollment and Michael Jordan.
Weekly jobless claims rise unexpectedly: The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits was higher last week at 870,000.
U.S. colleges saw fewer undergrads enroll this fall: There was a 2.5% decline in undergraduate enrollment at American colleges and universities this fall semester.
Michael Jordan races into Nascar with Bubba Wallace: Michael Jordan is now a team owner in NASCAR., and Bubba Wallace will be the team’s driver in the NASCAR Cup Series.
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to plead to 3 criminal charges
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump campaigns in NC; Presidential Debate preparations