SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, airlines, and the latest on the coronavirus.
Stocks bounce back: Stocks rose on Wall Street Tuesday and bounced back just 24 hours after its worst day since the 2008 financial crisis.
Airlines cutting flights: Delta and American Airlines have announced flight cuts for both domestic and international flights amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Could the Olympics be canceled? For now the Olympics are set to begin July 24 and run through Aug. 9.
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall
- 1st confirmed COVID-19 case reported at Santa Rita Jail
- NBA, ESPN planning on televising H-O-R-S-E game with big-name players