SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about a late-stage COVID-19 vaccine trial, online sales jumping for Nike, and the sold out Xbox Series X and Series S.
Johnson & Johnson enters late-stage trial for vaccine: Johnson & Johnson is beginning a huge final study to try to prove if a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine can protect against the virus.
Nike reports 82% jump in online sales: The Wall Street Journal reports that Nike is back from a COVID-19 economic slump, with an 82% jump in online sales. Revenue in their latest quarter was down 1% from the same timeframe a year ago.
Xbox Series X and Series S consoles sold out: The new Xbox consoles sold out within minutes. Xbox said more consoles will be available November 10.
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to plead to 3 criminal charges
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump campaigns in NC; Presidential Debate preparations