SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, Trump’s State of the Union, and Disney earnings.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Should I buy Tesla?”
Markets gain amid coronavirus concerns: Markets continued to soar Wednesday amid escalating coronavirus concerns around the world, but reports of possible treatments for the virus are circulating.
State of the Union recap: President Trump used his State of the Union address to make his case for re-election. He also talked about border and immigration, tax cuts, and trade.
Disney earnings boosted by Disney+: According to Disney+, it now has 26.5 million subscribers, up from 10 million sign-ups it reported after launching in November.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead