SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Disney and the stock market.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Is gold a good investment with crazy markets?”
Disney+ service unveiled: The company said Tuesday that it will offer a bundle that includes Disney+, ESPN+ and commercial-supported Hulu for $12.99 a month.
Dow Jones plunges: The Dow (INDU) fell as much as 589 points before paring its losses. The index traded 200 points, or 0.8%, lower around midday. The S&P 500 (SPX) was down 0.6%, and the Nasdaq Composite(COMP) dropped 0.4%, according to CNN.
Latest News Headlines:
- Police: 4 arrested in Mountain View for attempted theft, counterfeit
- SEE IT: CHP video captures sideshows on streets of Contra Costa County
- Crews battle multi-vehicle fire burning near Santa Rosa
- 12-year-old girl makes her mark at Little League World Series
- Disneyland honors woman’s free admission ticket from 1985