SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Disney layoffs, home sales and Black Friday.
Disney leads companies announcing layoffs: Disney plans to lay off 28,000 theme park employees.
Home sales soar to a record high: Home sales reached a record high in August.
CDC puts shopping at crowded stores on Black Friday in high-risk category: The CDC doesn’t want people heading to packed stores for Black Friday sales due to COVID-19 risk.
- Live: Senators grill Twitter, Facebook and Google CEOs over bias allegations
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Bay area Dodgers fans celebrate World Series win
- Santa Clara playgrounds open to visitors
- Global stocks slide amid worries over virus cases, US aid