SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Dow, home equity and last night’s Emmy wins.
Dow plunges in trading: The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped by 800 points on Monday.
Home equity surges: Homeowners are seeing positive trends in home equity, gaining a collective $620 billion, according to CoreLogic.
Pop TV & HBO win big: Both Pop TV and HBO were winning big in Sunday night’s Emmy Awards. Pop TV’s comedy Schitt’s Creek won four major comedy awards while HBO’s programming won 11 Emmy’s.
- Parents of 545 children separated at border can’t be found, court-appointed lawyers say
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Snap stock surges
- Police Chief: Los Angeles to hit grim crime milestone
- World Series: How to get your free taco after stolen base
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of Bay Area