SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Target and Juul.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Will AT&T go higher due to an activist?”
Target to roll out revamped loyalty program: Target announced its free loyalty program, Target Circle, will roll out nationwide in October, offering shoppers personalized deals and supporting local nonprofits.
FDA says Juul illegally promoted its e-cigarettes: Federal health officials on Monday said Juul “ignored the law” and unless corrective actions were made in the next two weeks, the FDA would fine or even seize Juul’s products.
Latest News Headlines:
- San Francisco city officials remind public of COVID-19 health orders amid heat wave
- San Jose pastor, volunteers help homeless stay hydrated during heat wave
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- New statewide portal launched to help counties recruit poll workers ahead of November election
- Appeal filed for man convicted of murdering Nia Wilson