SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Target and Juul.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Will AT&T go higher due to an activist?”
Target to roll out revamped loyalty program: Target announced its free loyalty program, Target Circle, will roll out nationwide in October, offering shoppers personalized deals and supporting local nonprofits.
FDA says Juul illegally promoted its e-cigarettes: Federal health officials on Monday said Juul “ignored the law” and unless corrective actions were made in the next two weeks, the FDA would fine or even seize Juul’s products.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick