SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about stocks, Ford, and Kylie Jenner.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Are zero percent credit cards a good option for the holidays?”
Stocks struggle amid new trade doubts: U.S. stocks climbed to record highs on Friday in hopes of a trade agreement between China and the U.S.
Ford unveils electric Mustang crossover: Ford unveiled the Mustang Mach-E SUV, which can go from 0 to 60 mph in roughly 3.5 seconds. It will be available in late 2020.
Coty buys stake in Kylie Cosmetics: Shares of cosmetic company Coty jumped more than 1% after it announced it was taking a 51% stake in Kylie Cosmetics, the makeup brand of Kylie Jenner.
Latest News Headlines:
- 2 officers killed in shootout in south Texas border town
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- 4-alarm fire moving towards new homes in Vacaville, CHP says
- LeBron won’t wear social justice message on Lakers jersey
- Vintage Super Mario Bros. video game sells for $114,000