SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about China, Fortnite, and the new “Joker” movie.
China wants more trade talks: Washington and Beijing agreed to a truce following talks last week. nut the U.S. has yet to cancel plans for more tariffs in December, according to the AP.
Fortnite goes dark: Fortnite, one of the most widely-played video games, held a special event to end its 10th season on Sunday, but players were shocked to be dragged into a “black hole” that left a dark screen for hours.
“Joker” wins the weekend again: “Joker” had a big second weekend topping the box office with an estimated $55 million in North America, according to CNN.
Latest News Headlines:
- W. Kamau Bell discusses current state of US following death of George Floyd
- George Floyd protest held in downtown San Rafael
- The Latest: Protesters start fires near White House
- Looters hit stores at Walnut Creek’s Broadway Plaza
- Video shows handful of officers take a knee at San Jose protest