SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Will Tran about the markets, Samsung, and Fortnite.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What is going to drive the markets in 2020?”
Markets struggle; stocks dip: Stocks traded lower Tuesday morning after reports detailing possible threats of retaliation from Iran.
Samsung’s neon artificial humans: The technology makes video chatbots look and act like real people, designed to have conversations and behave much like real humans.
Fortnite makes $1.8 billion: Fortnite grossed 41.8 billion in sales in 2019, more than any single-year sales total in videogame history, Engadget reports.
- CA lawmakers address conflicts of interest in police investigations
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Santa Clara County Reentry Resource Center kicks off Virtual Rise Up and Run 5K
- Facebook, Twitter CEOs ordered to testify by GOP senators
- Fire threatens structures along WB-580 in Oakland