SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about gaming stocks, the trade war, and college.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What do you think of Trump hating on Google?”
Global stocks rebound as trade war panic eases: Stocks rebounded a little Tuesday after Monday’s massive trade war-induced drop.
Half of millennials say college not necessary: According to a study by TD Ameritrade, about 1 in 5 Gen Z and young millennials say they may choose not to go to college.
Gaming stocks tank after Trump links games to shootings: Shares in video games studios, retailers, and makers of gaming accessories dropped Monday after President Trump linked video games to the deadly weekend mass shootings that left 31 people dead.
Latest News Headlines:
- Black Army Lt. sues Virginia police officers for pepper-spraying, threatening him at traffic stop
- Contra Costa County 16+ residents now eligible for vaccines at Oakland Coliseum
- 3 children fatally stabbed in Los Angeles; search for killer underway
- Chip and Joanna Gaines buy historic building for Magnolia Headquarters
- A year after COVID-19 superspreader, family finds closure