SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks,
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Will Weight Watchers stock go up on Oprah Winfrey re-signing?”
Stocks hit new record high: Stocks hit record highs as a possible trade deal between China and the U.S. was discussed.
Gov. Newsom rejects PG&E deal: Governor Gavin Newsom said the plan did not comply with a state law.
“Jumanji 2” wins the weekend: The sequel to the 2017 franchise made an estimated $60.1 million and unseated “Frozen 2.”
Latest News Headlines:
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer