SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Disneyland, NBA team values, and hard seltzer.
Disneyland raises ticket prices: The Anaheim theme park is once again raising ticket prices, with a one-day ticket ranging from $104 to $209 depending on the new five-tier pricing system.
NBA team values soar: Forbes reports NBA franchise values are up to an average of $2.12 billion or 14%, compared with an 11% annual increase for NFL teams.
Hard seltzer sales rise: US hard seltzer sales are up. According to Nielsen data, projected sales this year will hit $4.3 billion.
- W. Kamau Bell discusses current state of US following death of George Floyd
- George Floyd protest held in downtown San Rafael
- The Latest: Protesters start fires near White House
- Looters hit stores at Walnut Creek’s Broadway Plaza
- Video shows handful of officers take a knee at San Jose protest