SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Disneyland, NBA team values, and hard seltzer.
Disneyland raises ticket prices: The Anaheim theme park is once again raising ticket prices, with a one-day ticket ranging from $104 to $209 depending on the new five-tier pricing system.
NBA team values soar: Forbes reports NBA franchise values are up to an average of $2.12 billion or 14%, compared with an 11% annual increase for NFL teams.
Hard seltzer sales rise: US hard seltzer sales are up. According to Nielsen data, projected sales this year will hit $4.3 billion.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead