SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Disneyland, NBA team values, and hard seltzer.
Disneyland raises ticket prices: The Anaheim theme park is once again raising ticket prices, with a one-day ticket ranging from $104 to $209 depending on the new five-tier pricing system.
NBA team values soar: Forbes reports NBA franchise values are up to an average of $2.12 billion or 14%, compared with an 11% annual increase for NFL teams.
Hard seltzer sales rise: US hard seltzer sales are up. According to Nielsen data, projected sales this year will hit $4.3 billion.
- INTERACTIVE MAP: How many coronavirus tests have been conducted in my state?
- Alan Merrill, co-writer of ‘I love Rock ‘n’ Roll,’ dies from coronavirus complications
- San Francisco’s Muni changes now in effect
- Tokyo Olympics will open in July 2021
- Tokyo Olympics rescheduled for July 23-Aug. 8 in 2021