SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Will Tran about the Middle East, Golden Globes, and retirees.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Are there any investment plays tied to an Iran war?”
Middle East turmoil: In the wake of last week’s deadly airstrike in Baghdad that claimed the life of a top Iranian general, U.S. stocks turned mixed on Monday and recovered from earlier lows.
HBO wins big at Golden Globes: HBO beat all networks with four wins in Sunday night’s Golden Globes, largely in part to best drama “Succession” and best-limited series “Chernobyl.”
Mistakes retirees make: Experts say many retirees don’t have a written plan, don’t manage sequence-of-return risk, and don’t take the right risks.
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Protesters block lanes of Golden Gate Bridge during march
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic