SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Will Tran about the Middle East, Golden Globes, and retirees.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Are there any investment plays tied to an Iran war?”
Middle East turmoil: In the wake of last week’s deadly airstrike in Baghdad that claimed the life of a top Iranian general, U.S. stocks turned mixed on Monday and recovered from earlier lows.
HBO wins big at Golden Globes: HBO beat all networks with four wins in Sunday night’s Golden Globes, largely in part to best drama “Succession” and best-limited series “Chernobyl.”
Mistakes retirees make: Experts say many retirees don’t have a written plan, don’t manage sequence-of-return risk, and don’t take the right risks.
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer