SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Mark Zuckerberg, Impossible Foods, and Toys ‘R Us.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What are good investments if the economy slows or tanks?”
Zuckerberg meeting with lawmakers: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is in Washington, D.C. visiting with lawmakers to discuss everything from antitrust to data privacy.
Impossible Foods hits grocery stores: Impossible Foods is launching at Gelson’s in Southern California and will be available at all 27 locations.
Toys R Us making a comeback: Toys R Us is partnering with Candytopia to create a “Toys R Us Adventure.”
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump impeachment rally held in San Francisco
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized in San Francisco
- 10-year-old Napa boy inspired California’s new ‘lunch shaming’ ban
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at her home
- Family, friends remember East Bay Pastor killed in Colusa County car crash