SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Mark Zuckerberg, Impossible Foods, and Toys ‘R Us.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What are good investments if the economy slows or tanks?”
Zuckerberg meeting with lawmakers: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is in Washington, D.C. visiting with lawmakers to discuss everything from antitrust to data privacy.
Impossible Foods hits grocery stores: Impossible Foods is launching at Gelson’s in Southern California and will be available at all 27 locations.
Toys R Us making a comeback: Toys R Us is partnering with Candytopia to create a “Toys R Us Adventure.”
Latest News Headlines:
- Bay Area native Sabrina Ionescu makes history just hours after speaking at Kobe Bryant memorial
- ‘Bachelor’ now casting seniors for new dating reality show
- How to get your free pancakes from IHOP on National Pancake Day today
- Donald Trump Jr. receives permit to hunt Alaska grizzly bear
- Photo shows baby girl glaring at doctors in epic stare-down moments after her birth