SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about jobs, TV ads and Michael Jordan.
Hiring slowed in August: According to reports, hiring remained a slow process in August after unemployment skyrocketed due to the pandemic.
National TV ad buys down 70%: National TV ads took a hit as companies pulled back on spending for back-to-school advertisements.
Jordan gets stake in DraftKings: Sports star Michael Jordan now has equity stake in DraftKings, a sports betting company.
- Firefighters use controlled burns on Palisades in Calistoga
- Fire crews prepare for wind event as Glass Fire continues to burn
- Governor Newsom vetoes California bill requiring ethnic studies
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- More businesses reopen as Contra Costa County moves into red tier