SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the housing market, “Joker,” and McDonald’s.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Is it too early to sell the stock market pre-crash?”
Housing market optimism slides: According to a Q3 HOME survey, more than 60% of Americans believe now is a good time to buy a home.
“Joker” has highest October opening ever: “Joker” starring Joaquin Phoenix smashed the October record for an opening weekend, debuting with $93.5 million.
McDonald’s McRib is back: The fast-food chain is bringing back its beloved McRib, which was first launched in 1981. It will be available for a limited time only.
Latest News Headlines:
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- Marin County couple agrees to guilty pleas in college scam
- Russian man found guilty of hacking into 3 Bay Area tech companies
- Outdoor dining no longer allowed in Alameda County under new health order