SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about coronavirus, the T-Mobile/Spring merger, and Apple.
Coronavirus’ impact on businesses: Car plants across China including Toyota and General Motors have halted operations, and even luxury goods makers like Burberry have closed stores in mainland China in response.
Judge approves of T-Mobile/Spring merger: Even though the deal still needs a few more approvals, the Associated Press reports that T-Mobile expects to close the deal as early as April 1.
Apple is really a luxury-good stock: An analyst tells Barron’s that Apple stock should be valued as a luxury-goods company more like Tiffany, Hermes, or Louis Vuitton.
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- Marin County couple agrees to guilty pleas in college scam
- Russian man found guilty of hacking into 3 Bay Area tech companies
- Outdoor dining no longer allowed in Alameda County under new health order