SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about coronavirus, the T-Mobile/Spring merger, and Apple.
Coronavirus’ impact on businesses: Car plants across China including Toyota and General Motors have halted operations, and even luxury goods makers like Burberry have closed stores in mainland China in response.
Judge approves of T-Mobile/Spring merger: Even though the deal still needs a few more approvals, the Associated Press reports that T-Mobile expects to close the deal as early as April 1.
Apple is really a luxury-good stock: An analyst tells Barron’s that Apple stock should be valued as a luxury-goods company more like Tiffany, Hermes, or Louis Vuitton.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead