SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Apple, US homebuilding, and Peloton.
12-year high for US homebuilding: The Commerce Department said Wednesday that housing starts came in at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.36 million, the most since June 2007, according to the Associated Press.
Apple launches Apple Arcade tomorrow: The gaming subscription service will launch Sept. 19 and costs $4.99 a month.
Peloton going public: Peloton, the indoor fitness startup, is known for its internet-connected indoor bikes, as well as subscription cycling classes that can be streamed live. The company also offers a treadmill with an HD touchscreen for viewing classes.
Latest News Headlines:
- 4.5 earthquake shakes Pleasant Hill, second of two quakes
- City’s plan would eliminate cars from Market Street in San Francisco
- Student’s cancer research at UC Berkeley jeopardized by PG&E outages
- Panera Bread worker fired after mac and cheese secret exposed
- Crews rescue 190-pound dog exhausted on mountain hike in Utah