SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Apple, US homebuilding, and Peloton.
12-year high for US homebuilding: The Commerce Department said Wednesday that housing starts came in at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.36 million, the most since June 2007, according to the Associated Press.
Apple launches Apple Arcade tomorrow: The gaming subscription service will launch Sept. 19 and costs $4.99 a month.
Peloton going public: Peloton, the indoor fitness startup, is known for its internet-connected indoor bikes, as well as subscription cycling classes that can be streamed live. The company also offers a treadmill with an HD touchscreen for viewing classes.
Latest News Headlines:
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election
- 12 possible coronavirus patients being treated at Bay Area hospitals
- San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin speaks on ICE arrests at Sonoma County courthouse
- Tennessee death row inmate Nicholas Sutton selects last meal
- Man wins $10 million lottery prize from scratch-off ticket bought in Burbank