SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Apple, US homebuilding, and Peloton.
12-year high for US homebuilding: The Commerce Department said Wednesday that housing starts came in at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.36 million, the most since June 2007, according to the Associated Press.
Apple launches Apple Arcade tomorrow: The gaming subscription service will launch Sept. 19 and costs $4.99 a month.
Peloton going public: Peloton, the indoor fitness startup, is known for its internet-connected indoor bikes, as well as subscription cycling classes that can be streamed live. The company also offers a treadmill with an HD touchscreen for viewing classes.
Latest News Headlines:
- Vaccine appointments: When parents can sign up kids 12 and older
- Caught on camera: Man defaces symbolic murals in San Francisco’s Chinatown
- This Bay Area city saw biggest population decline in past year
- Historic-looking property formerly home to SF mayor listed at $11.8M
- Mexican high school student from CA accepted to multiple Ivy League schools