SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the latest on the stock market and Macy’s big earnings miss.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “How do I prepare for a recession?”
Dow drops after bond market flashes recession warning: Stocks opened sharply lower on Wall Street following big losses in Europe after German’s economy shrank in the second quarter and as the U.S. bond market flashed a warning about a possible recession, according to the AP.
Macy’s shares tank after big earnings miss: According to Yahoo Finance, Macy’s stock was trading near a multiyear low Wednesday.
Latest News Headlines:
- Tribes celebrate Indigenous Peoples’ Day in San Francisco
- Police investigate homicide in San Francisco’s Tenderloin
- Texas police officer charged with murder after woman shot inside her home
- VIDEO: Polite burglar takes off shoes, locks up after breaking into couple’s condo
- Fire department: LA blaze began under power line, no cause determined