SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the latest on the stock market and Macy’s big earnings miss.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “How do I prepare for a recession?”
Dow drops after bond market flashes recession warning: Stocks opened sharply lower on Wall Street following big losses in Europe after German’s economy shrank in the second quarter and as the U.S. bond market flashed a warning about a possible recession, according to the AP.
Macy’s shares tank after big earnings miss: According to Yahoo Finance, Macy’s stock was trading near a multiyear low Wednesday.
Latest News Headlines:
- Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend tests positive for COVID-19
- Tracking coronavirus hot spots in California
- Marin County added to California’s COVID-19 community spread watch list
- Hit-and-run driver strikes boy riding scooter in Martinez
- 2 San Quentin death row inmates die from COVID-19 complications