SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the latest on the stock market and Macy’s big earnings miss.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “How do I prepare for a recession?”
Dow drops after bond market flashes recession warning: Stocks opened sharply lower on Wall Street following big losses in Europe after German’s economy shrank in the second quarter and as the U.S. bond market flashed a warning about a possible recession, according to the AP.
Macy’s shares tank after big earnings miss: According to Yahoo Finance, Macy’s stock was trading near a multiyear low Wednesday.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump: ‘I’m not starting a new party’ in first speech following presidency
- Gov. Cuomo issues new statement after sexual harassment accusations
- Officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask
- San Francisco’s oldest church at risk of closing
- Alameda Unified School District launches COVID-19 testing program