SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, home buyers, and Peloton.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “When do I need to work with a financial professional?”
Markets see recession coming: In a survey by the National Association for Business Economics, 72% of economists predicted that a recession would happen by the end of 2021.
Home buyers see housing recession by 2022: In a recent survey released by Zillow and Pulsenomics, the near-term outlook for home prices has weakened a bit from the previous survey in February.
Peloton sets for IPO: According to Blomberg, Peloton listed its offering size as $500 million in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Latest News Headlines:
- Coronavirus patient being treated at San Francisco hospital
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- First coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County released from isolation
- Mountain lion put down after attacking 6-year-old girl on Cupertino trail
- EPA admin addresses plan to protect clean water in US