SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, home buyers, and Peloton.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “When do I need to work with a financial professional?”
Markets see recession coming: In a survey by the National Association for Business Economics, 72% of economists predicted that a recession would happen by the end of 2021.
Home buyers see housing recession by 2022: In a recent survey released by Zillow and Pulsenomics, the near-term outlook for home prices has weakened a bit from the previous survey in February.
Peloton sets for IPO: According to Blomberg, Peloton listed its offering size as $500 million in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick