SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Hurricane Dorian, stocks, and marriage.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “How can I invest in 5G?”
September is a bad stock month: According to Bespoke Investment Group, over the past 50 years, September has been the worst month for stocks.
Hurricane Dorian could cost insurers $25 billion: At least five deaths have been reported in the wake of the Category 2 hurricane.
More people getting prenups: A recent study conducted by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers reported more than half of those surveyed requested prenup agreements in recent years.
Latest News Headlines:
- Coronavirus patient being treated at San Francisco hospital
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- First coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County released from isolation
- Mountain lion put down after attacking 6-year-old girl on Cupertino trail
- EPA admin addresses plan to protect clean water in US