SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Hurricane Dorian, stocks, and marriage.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “How can I invest in 5G?”
September is a bad stock month: According to Bespoke Investment Group, over the past 50 years, September has been the worst month for stocks.
Hurricane Dorian could cost insurers $25 billion: At least five deaths have been reported in the wake of the Category 2 hurricane.
More people getting prenups: A recent study conducted by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers reported more than half of those surveyed requested prenup agreements in recent years.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick