SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stock earnings, Nike, and Juul.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “When is the right time to buy Boeing?”
Stock market earnings: The stock market rose Wednesday after President Trump said a U.S.-China deal could come sooner than expected.
Nike earnings hit all-time high: Nike’s earnings beat expectations, soaring 5.3% higher Wednesday morning.
Juul CEO out: Juul announced on Wednesday it was stopping all advertising of its products in the U.S. and replacing its CEO amid a nationwide backlash against vaping.
Latest News Headlines:
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Protesters block lanes of Golden Gate Bridge during march
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic