SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stock earnings, Nike, and Juul.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “When is the right time to buy Boeing?”
Stock market earnings: The stock market rose Wednesday after President Trump said a U.S.-China deal could come sooner than expected.
Nike earnings hit all-time high: Nike’s earnings beat expectations, soaring 5.3% higher Wednesday morning.
Juul CEO out: Juul announced on Wednesday it was stopping all advertising of its products in the U.S. and replacing its CEO amid a nationwide backlash against vaping.
Latest News Headlines:
- USDA moving forward with new SNAP work requirements
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election
- 12 possible coronavirus patients being treated at Bay Area hospitals
- San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin speaks on ICE arrests at Sonoma County courthouse
- Tennessee death row inmate Nicholas Sutton selects last meal