SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about Nike, the Biebers, and Charles Schwab.
Charles Schwab ending trading commissions: Starting Oct. 7, Charles Schwab will be slashing its online trading in U.S. stocks and exchange-traded funds and options.
Nike moves into “extended size” market: Nike says it now features a variety of models small and large on its website and in-store ads, plus extended sizes on the same pages as smaller sizes.
Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin tie knot again: The couple wed at the Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina a year after they got married in a New York City courthouse.
Latest News Headlines:
- Experts say there’s reason to be hopeful even as coronavirus death toll rises over 2,000
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- USDA moving forward with new SNAP regulations
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election
- 12 possible coronavirus patients being treated at Bay Area hospitals