SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, Super Bowl tickets, and Kobe Bryant.
Stocks shake off coronavirus dread: U.S. stocks recovered Tuesday as investors grew more confident in U.S. efforts to contain the coronavirus.
Cost of going to Super Bowl LIV: Right now Super Bowl tickets to this Sunday’s big game are averaging anywhere from $4,000 to $60,000 depending on where you’ll want to view the game from.
Nike sells out of Kobe Bryant merchandise: Nike says it sold out of its Kobe Bryant merchandise from its online store following the NBA legend’s death on Sunday.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead