SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about stocks, Google, and Nike.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “I’m 55 and have no retirement savings. What should I do?”
Stocks dip amid trade and interest concerns: Stocks dipped among the impeachment proceedings, which began Wednesday morning.
Google partners with Citigroup: The two will offer consumer checking accounts and will launch it in 2020.
Nike takes product off Amazon: The move is part of Nike’s push to sell more shoes and apparel directly to consumers.
Latest News Headlines:
- Napa County establishes coronavirus task force to help enforce public health orders
- Officials encourage Bay Area residents to stay home ahead of 4th of July
- Fireworks cause of at least 1 fire as crews respond to multiple fires in Contra Costa County
- Trump announces creation of new park with statues of ‘greatest Americans to ever live’
- 8-year-old killed, 3 injured in shooting at Alabama mall