SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about stocks, Google, and Nike.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “I’m 55 and have no retirement savings. What should I do?”
Stocks dip amid trade and interest concerns: Stocks dipped among the impeachment proceedings, which began Wednesday morning.
Google partners with Citigroup: The two will offer consumer checking accounts and will launch it in 2020.
Nike takes product off Amazon: The move is part of Nike’s push to sell more shoes and apparel directly to consumers.
Latest News Headlines:
- Arkansas toddler dies trying to save puppy during house fire
- R. Kelly charged with paying bribe before marrying Aaliyah
- Warming centers, extra shelter beds available in Santa Clara County during weekend storm
- 19-year-old woman arrested in deadly San Jose shooting
- San Francisco business in flood-prone area preparing for weekend storm