SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Christmas shopping, Amazon, and online food delivery.
Holiday shopping discounts: Average discounts are expected to hit 50% by Christmas Eve, according to reports, with the biggest discounts coming this weekend, the last before Christmas.
Third-party Amazon sellers can’t use FedEx: Amazon has temporarily barred its third-party sellers from using FedEx due to FedEx orders reportedly getting delivered late during the holiday season rush.
Online food delivery grows: Technomic reports consumers ordered $10.2 billion from food delivery services such as Uber Eats and DoorDash in 2018.
Latest News Headlines:
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer