SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Christmas shopping, Amazon, and online food delivery.
Holiday shopping discounts: Average discounts are expected to hit 50% by Christmas Eve, according to reports, with the biggest discounts coming this weekend, the last before Christmas.
Third-party Amazon sellers can’t use FedEx: Amazon has temporarily barred its third-party sellers from using FedEx due to FedEx orders reportedly getting delivered late during the holiday season rush.
Online food delivery grows: Technomic reports consumers ordered $10.2 billion from food delivery services such as Uber Eats and DoorDash in 2018.
Latest News Headlines:
- Suspect, officers involved in SF shooting identified
- Caretakers return from remote Hawaiian islands to changed world amid pandemic
- Suspect arrested for hitting 70-year-old man with stick in Petaluma
- It’s not December but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already different
- Teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19