SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — On today’s edition of winners & losers, financial expert Rob Black talks online shopping. Specifically, how Americans spent a record amount of money through e-commerce over the 2020 holiday season.
Black also discusses the stock market forecast and how the pro-Trump riots have an impact on gun-related companies.
- Suspect wanted for sexually assaulting woman in South San Francisco
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- California urged to move inmates to front of vaccine line
- Lawmakers seek to award officer Eugene Goodman with Congressional Gold Medal for Capitol riots heroism
- San Jose police search for ‘armed and dangerous’ suspect who shot at them