SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about stocks, the Iowa caucuses, and PG&E.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “I’m in my mid-50’s. Is there still hope?”
Markets recovering from Friday’s rout: Dow Jones futures rose this morning along with S&P 500 and Nasdaq futures even though Chinese markets tumbled due to increasing coronavirus cases.
Political risk season kicks off with Iowa caucuses: The Iowa caucuses, which are the first nominating contest of the 2020 election cycle, begin today at 5 p.m. PST.
PG&E’s new restructuring plan: PG&E has submitted an updated bankruptcy reorganization plan, which includes a new board of directors and new roles geared toward addressing concerns raised by Governor Gavin Newsom.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead