SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Democratic Debate and retail sales declining.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What’s a good investment now?”
Democrats take aim at wealthy investors: Tuesday night’s debate held on the campus of Otterbein University became a sparring field on a range of topics from health care to criminal justice reform.
Retail sales decline: According to the Commerce Department, retail sales dropped 0.3% last month, the first since February.
Latest News Headlines:
- Hyatt will remove small bottles from hotel bathrooms by 2021
- Southern California school resource officer busts a move on last day
- WATCH: Behind the scenes from the CMA Awards red carpet
- KRON4 Archive: Oakland’s first African American police officer
- Michigan teen who vaped received double lung transplant