SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Democratic Debate and retail sales declining.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What’s a good investment now?”
Democrats take aim at wealthy investors: Tuesday night’s debate held on the campus of Otterbein University became a sparring field on a range of topics from health care to criminal justice reform.
Retail sales decline: According to the Commerce Department, retail sales dropped 0.3% last month, the first since February.
Latest News Headlines:
- Rally held to denounce recent hate crimes against Bay Area Asian community
- Justice Dept. to appeal judge’s order on eviction moratorium
- Health worker: Rite Aid throws away extra COVID-19 vaccines
- 2 injured following DUI hit-and-run collision in Marin County
- California doctor performs surgery while appearing in court video call