SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Democratic Debate and retail sales declining.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What’s a good investment now?”
Democrats take aim at wealthy investors: Tuesday night’s debate held on the campus of Otterbein University became a sparring field on a range of topics from health care to criminal justice reform.
Retail sales decline: According to the Commerce Department, retail sales dropped 0.3% last month, the first since February.
Latest News Headlines:
- Feds to investigate California bus rollover that killed 3
- Heading to Spring Training? Here are some adventures to enjoy while in Arizona
- Black Vines hosts 9th annual celebration: A Toast to Black Wineries and Diverse Art
- Adopt a senior dog in February with no fees at Muttville Senior Dog Rescue
- Boys, 13, charged with murder in Porterville library fire that killed 2 firefighters