SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about retail sales, millennials, and Burger King.
Retail sales rise as job numbers tumble: According to the Commerce Department, retail sales increased 0.3% in December from the previous month.
Millennials’ average FICO score increased: According to the 2019 Experian Consumer Credit Review, millennials achieved a 25-point increase in their scores since 2012.
Burger King adds Impossible Whopper to value menu: The plant-based Impossible Whopper is now part of the popular 2 for $6 menu.
- New California attorney general pledges focus on hate crimes
- Former Fremont elementary teacher charged with sexually assaulting student
- Bay Area rental market appears to be stabilizing
- Survey: 78% of Oakland residents want more police officers
- Berkeley police arrest suspect in series of anti-Semitic hate crimes