SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about retail sales, millennials, and Burger King.
Retail sales rise as job numbers tumble: According to the Commerce Department, retail sales increased 0.3% in December from the previous month.
Millennials’ average FICO score increased: According to the 2019 Experian Consumer Credit Review, millennials achieved a 25-point increase in their scores since 2012.
Burger King adds Impossible Whopper to value menu: The plant-based Impossible Whopper is now part of the popular 2 for $6 menu.
- Community gathers to celebrate Lunar New Year in San Francisco’s Chinatown
- Newborn safe after dropped off in Safe Haven box
- Virus death toll in China rises as Xi calls situation grave
- LeBron James passes Kobe Bryant for 3rd on NBA scoring list
- Several Dodgers go public, speak on Astros’ cheating scandal