SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about retail sales, millennials, and Burger King.
Retail sales rise as job numbers tumble: According to the Commerce Department, retail sales increased 0.3% in December from the previous month.
Millennials’ average FICO score increased: According to the 2019 Experian Consumer Credit Review, millennials achieved a 25-point increase in their scores since 2012.
Burger King adds Impossible Whopper to value menu: The plant-based Impossible Whopper is now part of the popular 2 for $6 menu.
- WATCH Hundreds of sailors give hero’s send-off to fired commander of aircraft carrier hit by coronavirus
- Paddleboarder arrested at Malibu Pier for violating state stay at home order
- IRS to start sending stimulus checks April 9, but some won’t get money until September
- Warm, emotional send-off for recovered COVID-19 patient
- PHOTOS: The spaces we filled, now filled with space