SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, auto loans, and Disney+.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “How will marijuana stocks do in 2020?”
Stocks on a 5-day winning streak: The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite both hit all-time highs.
More borrows rejected for auto loans: A Federal Reserve Bank of New York survey of consumer credit showed an increase in the rate of auto-loan rejects to 8.1%.
Customers say goodbye to Netflix: A Bank of America survey of over 1,000 people in the U.S. reported that nearly 7% of people using both Netflix and Disney+ plan on terminating their Netflix accounts.
Latest News Headlines:
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer