SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Target earnings, healthcare costs, and Disney/Sony.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Would a payroll tax cut help the economy?”
Health care costs: Between 2008 and 2018, health insurance and related medical costs for employees of large companies rose twice as fast as wages.
Talks stall in Disney/Sony “Spiderman” deal: Sony tweeted it’s disappointed by Disney’s decision to no longer have Marvel Studio president Kevin Feige as a lead producer on its “Spiderman” films.
Latest News Headlines:
- Danville: Weekend street closures canceled amid COVID-19 concerns
- San Leandro police sergeant charged with embezzlement
- ‘Enchanted forest’ of lights coming to Golden Gate Park
- Texas overtakes California with most coronavirus infections
- Early voting turnout reaches half of 2016 total