SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Target earnings, healthcare costs, and Disney/Sony.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Would a payroll tax cut help the economy?”
Health care costs: Between 2008 and 2018, health insurance and related medical costs for employees of large companies rose twice as fast as wages.
Talks stall in Disney/Sony “Spiderman” deal: Sony tweeted it’s disappointed by Disney’s decision to no longer have Marvel Studio president Kevin Feige as a lead producer on its “Spiderman” films.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick