SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Trending on Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about stocks, Target, and 2020 movies.
Stocks climb to record: Stocks rose record-highs Wednesday amid optimism of the first phase of a trade deal with the U.S. and China.
Target shares plunge: Target Corp. said its holiday sales were sluggish, rising only 1.4% between Nov. 1 and Dec. 31 in stores and online.
Few must-see movies in 2020: From “Birds of Prey” to “A Quiet Place:2” there’s something out there for everyone. Even Disney fans too, with the release of Mulan.
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer