SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about Disney, Apple, and the Dow.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “Will we head into a recession if the trade war doesn’t get resolved?”
Dow plunges amid trade war between U.S. and China: After China escalated the trade war with the United States, the Dow tumbled more than 600 points and global stocks were in disarray Monday.
Tariffs could hit Apple’s earnings: According to new research via Barron’s, Apple’s 2020 earnings could take a hit from 9 cents to $1.51 per share, depending on how the company handles the latest in the U.S.-China trade war.
Disney reports earnings Tuesday: Walt Disney Inc. is scheduled to release earnings after Tuesday’s close.
Latest News Headlines:
- Santa Clara County health officials give COVID-19 update
- Restaurant workers out of jobs again as virus surges anew
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at South Carolina nightclub
- San Francisco, San Mateo counties move to purple tier
- World-renowned opera singer Renée Fleming using music to help those suffering from neurological disorders