SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about markets, Tesla and Apple, and airline cuts.
Markets rally after March bear: Some are reporting increases, like Best Buy, but many other sectors remain up in the air.
Tesla and Apple split stock: Apple gained as much as 4.2% and Tesla added up to 12.3% following their stock splits Monday, Bloomberg reports.
Airlines begin cutting pilots: Airlines including United and American are cutting pilots due to the strain put on the industry amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Firefighters use controlled burns on Palisades in Calistoga
- Fire crews prepare for wind event as Glass Fire continues to burn
- Governor Newsom vetoes California bill requiring ethnic studies
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- More businesses reopen as Contra Costa County moves into red tier