SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s Darya Folsom about world markets, Tesla, and Super Bowl.
Rob also answers the viewer question, “What is a good play on the coronavirus spreading?”
World markets jump: World markets jumped Tuesday, including shares of Apple, Microsoft and Tesla, shaking off some fears about the coronavirus.
Tesla shares soar: Tesla’s stock rose as much as 20.5% Tuesday, valuing Tesla at about $170 billion, CNN reports.
Super Bowl audience rises: According to the Nielsen numbers special-ordered by Fox Sports, Super Bowl LIV drew 102 million viewers, up slightly from 100.7 million last year.
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour
- New Orleans agency: 1 person killed after struck by Mardi Gras float
- Hercules man still missing more than a week after disappearance
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead