SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the Tesla app, holiday shopping and college savings.
Holiday spending to be less robust: There won’t be as many shoppers out this gift-giving season as financial hardship from the pandemic and safety concerns continue. Online shopping is expected to surge.
Tesla stock on the rise: More people are downloading the Tesla app, suggesting that more people have recently bought the electric vehicle.
- Proud Boys revel in President Trump’s mention of group
- Angwin under mandatory evacuation order due to Glass Fire
- 16 federal firefighting grants approved in California
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate
- Santa Rosa family loses everything in Glass Fire