SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the U.S./China trade deal, Tesla, and Amazon’s donation to the Australian wildfires.
US and China trade deal: The two countries are close to reaching the first phase of a trade deal agreement that will leave tariffs on hundreds of billions of dollars of Chinese goods in place.
Tesla stock reaches all-time high: Tesla’s stock broke the $500 mark for the first time today, up more than 6%.
Amazon shamed for Australian wildfire donation: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is being criticized for donating nearly $700,000 to Australia fire relief when his estimated net worth is reportedly much more.
- Fans, celebrities react to death of retired NBA Legend Kobe Bryant after crash
- Kobe Bryant’s 13-year-old daughter reportedly on board in deadly helicopter crash
- Kobe Bryant killed in Southern California helicopter crash
- Health officials confirm 4th US case of coronavirus in Los Angeles County
- Ice cream treats for the Big Game