SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners & Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about the U.S./China trade deal, Tesla, and Amazon’s donation to the Australian wildfires.
US and China trade deal: The two countries are close to reaching the first phase of a trade deal agreement that will leave tariffs on hundreds of billions of dollars of Chinese goods in place.
Tesla stock reaches all-time high: Tesla’s stock broke the $500 mark for the first time today, up more than 6%.
Amazon shamed for Australian wildfire donation: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is being criticized for donating nearly $700,000 to Australia fire relief when his estimated net worth is reportedly much more.
- Target announces temporary store closures across Bay Area, US amid protests
- California National Guard called into Los Angeles to assist with protest response
- VIDEO: Dozens flood Best Buy in Oakland
- The Latest: Chicago mayor orders curfew, police crackdown
- Tear gas and burning cars in US cities as unrest continues