SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, financial expert Rob Black talks with KRON4’s James Fletcher about TikTok, NFL marketing and the Apple event.
Oracle wins TikTok bid: TikTok’s parent company ByteDance has chosen Oracle as a new American technology partner.
NFL returns with new marketing: Companies are getting creative as they advertise during NFL games, trying a more interactive marketing technique.
This week’s Apple Event: Apple is expected to debut a new iPad and two versions of the Apple Watch this week.
- Virus delays Rio’s Carnival for first time in a century
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Demonstration shuts down all lanes on Bay Bridge, CHP says
- What both sides are saying about a peaceful transition of power
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans